Monday, June 11, 2012

Alaska Airlines

Timeliness: B+ (but it was Seattle's fault)
Service: D
Seats: A
Comments: We had to wait some extra time before we could actually take off in our University of Idaho Vandals emblem incrusted plane. This was because of some unfortunate construction being done in Seattle at the time. The seats were relatively comfortable, and since the flight was short, it didn't really matter much either way. Kailyn fell asleep almost immediately, so that speaks something for the seats. The service, however was terrible. I wouldn't want to be a flight attendant on such a short flight either, but the women were obviously annoyed with the whole ordeal. I was rather hungry and as they made their ways down the aisle offering a drink (short flight only has a few drink options - strangely enough they were: water, apple juice, beer, and wine) they only handed snacks to those who ordered drinks. As I had a bottle of water, had no desire for apple juice, and it was a bit too early to drink - no snacks were given to me. I had to wait until we reached the Seattle airport to satiate my hunger.

1 comment:

  1. Hello There!
    I'm not sure where you are at the moment . . . if I wasn't so tired I'd see if I could track your flight. But, I am, tired that is. Just got home a bit ago, and it's 9 PM!! It will be fun checking in with you, my little travel bug!
    Be safe, and keep your sister safe, too! :)

    ReplyDelete